Mark has been developing land and constructing homes in the New England area since 1982. Services throughout the years have included:
- Restoration and remodeling – Restored several “period” homes from as early as 1735 through the late 1800s
- Development – Purchase land and plan developments from permitting and consulting through road construction
- New homes – Design and build of new homes from 400 square feet to over 10,000 square feet
- Commercial – Construction of hotel units and cottages as well as commercial buildings
- After care – Care of your home or investment after the sale
Deborah Bozworth is an Associate Broker licensed in Maine and in NH at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
After a successful career of 32 years with the U S Government, I started my second career in Real Estate. It is my goal to match the sellers and buyers/investors to assist with making their dreams come true. I pride myself on my response time and treating every home seller and home buyer as the home is my own purchase. You see, I had bad experiences when being the consumer and I vow to do the best possible job for my clients so they experience the best possible path to one of the largest decision points they make. "There's no place like home."
She is a Trustee for the Maine Association of Realtors, Augusta, ME; and, Vice-President for the York County Council of the MAR of Realtors, York, ME, and a Mediator/Ombudsman for the Maine Real Estate Complaint Process. She serves on the Communications Committee and participates in call to actions that benefit Maine Residents. She has assisted on the Scholarship Committee, Affiliate Recognition Task Force, York County Shelter Sponsorship, and is a member of the Wells, ME Rotary. She supports charitable events and volunteers regularly to give back to communities where she frequents.