Mark has been developing land and constructing homes in the New England area since 1982. Services throughout the years have included:
- Restoration and remodeling – Restored several “period” homes from as early as 1735 through the late 1800s
- Development – Purchase land and plan developments from permitting and consulting through road construction
- New homes – Design and build of new homes from 400 square feet to over 10,000 square feet
- Commercial – Construction of hotel units and cottages as well as commercial buildings
- After care – Care of your home or investment after the sale
Deborah Bozworth is an Associate Broker licensed in Maine and in NH at Keller Williams Coastal Realty in Wells, ME.
After 32 years of distinguished service with the US Government, I retired as a Senior Manager with the Treasury Dept. During those years, I obtained my Project Management Certification from Georgetown University in Washington, DC. Part of my career was involved with the real estate industry, setting the foundation for starting my second career as a Realtor in Southern Maine, focusing on the Seacoast. I quickly expanded my location coverage to include the NH Seacoast as well. I have always had a strong interest in real estate. My first purchase at 18 was a property for my grandmother to insure she had her own home in her final years.
It is my goal to match the sellers and buyers/investors to assist with making their dreams come true. I pride myself on my response time and treating every home seller and home buyer as the home is my own purchase. I had bad experiences when I was the consumer. So I am determined to do the best job for my clients so their home buying experience is the best possible.
I am a Trustee for the Maine Association of Realtors, Augusta, ME, Vice-President for the York County Council of the MAR of Realtors, York, ME, and a Mediator/Ombudsman for the Maine Real Estate Complaint Process. I serve on the Communications Committee and participate in call to actions that benefit Maine Residents.