Pamela Moody-Maxon is President and CEO of Moody Maxon Real Estate, a Real Estate firm located in Wells, Maine. Pam is a graduate of Husson University, where she received a BS in Business Administration.
After graduation, Pam launched a successful career in high tech sales, first at Cabletron Systems (Enterasys Networks) and then at Cyber-Ark Software where she sold networking equipment and security software to the Federal Government.
Pam’s transition to Real Estate began in the 90’s when she started buying investment properties to rent or flip and it was a natural fit. In 2006, after starting a family, Pam started working for Coldwell Banker focusing in residential sales in York County.
With a strong local clientele, Pam opened Moody Maxon Real Estate in 2014 and in 2 short years has sold over $45 Million and represented over 175 clients in the buying or selling of their homes.
Pam is an active member of the community volunteering at the Wells Schools and coaching various sports programs through the Wells Rec Department. A life long resident of Wells, she is proudly raising her 5 children with husband Shane in the same community where she was raised.
Mark has been developing land and constructing homes in the New England area since 1982. Services throughout the years have included:
- Restoration and remodeling – Restored several “period” homes from as early as 1735 through the late 1800s
- Development – Purchase land and plan developments from permitting and consulting through road construction
- New homes – Design and build of new homes from 400 square feet to over 10,000 square feet
- Commercial – Construction of hotel units and cottages as well as commercial buildings
- After care – Care of your home or investment after the sale